Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity Leave
The Service Administrator is responsible for initiating, conducting, and coordinating the clerical and administrative functions required for the effective operation of an office. He/she will assist other branch personnel including key managers in a variety of administrative roles.
- Conduct billing, receivable, and payable functions as assigned
- Identify changes in projects that impact cost, schedule, or labor requirements
- Assist with project dispatching/scheduling
- Provide general administrative support for managers and staff
- Create, type, and distribute internal and external correspondence
- Maintain various types of records
- Assist in completing special reporting and licensing requirements
- Complete special projects as required
- Accomplish responsibilities as required using business software as approved by WSFP
- Offer suggestions and solutions on improving efficiency of general procedures.
- Develop positive and ongoing relationships with customers and team members.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED; or one to two years of related construction administration experience and/or training is preferred
- Possess proficient computer skills with working knowledge of business software applications (Microsoft office, Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Typing Speed 50 Words Per Minute preferred
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times when speaking with customers or dealing with other associates
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen test and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor