W&M Fire Protection is HIRING IMMEDIATELY for full-time Territory Sales Leaders! Our Sales Leaders work in a team environment, driven by a shared passion for protecting people in our community and what they value most. No previous experience in fire protection is required, outside sales experience is a plus. Our comprehensive on-boarding and team selling approach will set you up for success!
W&M Fire Protection has an office in Plantsville, CT and two offices in the Metro New York City area. We have been serving our community for over 20 years and each location is experiencing continued growth. We are seeking the right people to join us in reaching our next set of ambitious goals. At W&M we focus on investing in and empowering our employees as leaders. That allows us to deliver innovative solutions and services, creating a superior customer experience. The unique blend of our leader's abilities and ownership in decision making, combined with our culture and values, creates something that is simply described as the W&M difference.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending
- Health Savings
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
Territory Sales leaders are customer-focused, results-drive, strong communicators with good organizational skills and value integrity.
- Support W&M’s goal of 20% annual growth of our service/inspection business
- Establish contact with potential qualified buyers of inspection services by diligently scheduling sales calls, following up on leads quickly after they’re identified, and helping to execute outlined marketing
- Determine customer needs by conducting site surveys and reviewing your findings with the appropriate customer personnel.
- Prepare and present effective proposals that offer solutions to customer life safety issues.
- Contribute to the pricing approach of inspection and service accounts.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog to support the established sales
- Develop caring and enduring customer relationships that meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Support other W&M teams in their initiatives
- Lead customer presentations, “lunch and learns", and other relationship-building activities.
- Continually develop your understanding of all W&M pricing strategies, worksheets and contract
- Consistently evaluate if you’re “getting the right work with the right customers.”
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma / GED required
- Business development / marketing background a plus
- Sales experience related to the fire protection field and/or building services & maintenance contracts a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.