Ellis Fire Suppression, Inc. , a subsidiary of Davis-Ulmer Sprinkler Company, was established in 2005 and is based in N. Billerica, MA. We are a full-service contractor for the New England area, specializing in both water-based and chemical suppression systems, as well as fire alarms and extinguishers. Ellis has an on-site fabrication shop and 24-hour emergency response team. Our dedicated team is committed to providing excellence in fire protection.
As a result of continued growth, we are seeking an Account Executive to join our branch.
This individual will cultivate new business relationships, maintain existing accounts, and ensure the fulfillment of established goals through estimating and proposing on fire protection projects. Embrace a consultative selling technique that includes the ability to analyze client needs, communication appropriate solutions, and facilitate sales to closure.
- Review construction project plans, requirements, drawings, and specifications
- Prepare cost estimates and determine project constructability
- Secure plans and designs for developing pricing and proposals, acquire subcontract pricing, and comply with codes and permits.
- Define and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of offerings from the company
- Review and revise contract wording with the Risk Department
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog
- Submit all required sales reports, data, expenses, and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), with a College Degree a plus
- Experience in the fire sprinkler, mechanical, electric or plumbing field
- Experience in commercial fire protection industry is a plus
- Willing to work together as a team with other departments and company locations
- Ability to analyze, assess and address customer needs
- Active listener with critical thinking and deductive reasoning skills
- Valid State Driver License
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Mostly quiet office environment, but may have moderate noise with computers, printers, and light traffic
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds
- May visit construction job sites from time to time, may be indoors or outside
LIMITATIONS and QUALIFICATIONS:
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Davis-Ulmer and its subsidiaries are affirmative action and equal opportunity employers, and do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran