Statewide Fire Protection is a division of Western States Fire Protection (WSFP). WSFP and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Inspection Technician Apprentice
The Level 1 Inspection duties are to assist the Lead Inspector in the inspection of various fire protection equipment including Life Safety and Fire Suppression Systems. This position requires someone who is mechanically inclined, self-motivated, customer service oriented and willing to follow direction.
• Perform routine inspections, testing and services of life safety product lines
• Handle low voltage wiring and corresponding devices for the operation of low voltage equipment
• Common knowledge of hand tools but will provide training for required tools
• Must comply with all company safety standard and existing company policies
• Communicate and follow direction from Supervisor and/or Lead Inspector
- Desires a career in fire protection
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Completion of one NICET level exam within the first 90 days of employment is requested
- Experience with technology such as iPad, smartphone, etc.
- Possess a valid driver’s license; in accordance with Company policy
- Clean appearance and reliable transportation in accordance with Company Health & Safety Pocketbook
- Willing to pass post-offer drug screen, background and reference check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor