APi Group is a market-leading provider of safety, specialty, and industrial services in over 200 locations worldwide, primarily in North America. We have a winning culture driven by entrepreneurial business leaders to deliver innovative solutions for our customers. As a family of companies working together, we have the parts to make any project whole.
At APi Group, the mission is clear: We Build Great Leaders. We believe that everyone at APi is a Leader and one of our core pillars of success is our distinct leadership development culture. We provide internally developed, cross-functional development programs across our businesses. Our culture of investing in leadership development at all levels of the organization has created an empowered, entrepreneurial atmosphere that facilitates organizational sharing of knowledge and best practices and enables the development of cross-brand solutions and innovation.
The Procurement Department provides a strategic competitive advantage to APi, as a value-added function to improve each of our companies EBITDA % profitability through efficient processes and cost savings initiatives. The APi Procurement Departments success is defined as getting the field what they need when they need it. This is done via a solid pipeline of ideation, robust analysis, successful execution, and thorough realization of procurement initiatives related to cost savings, cost avoidance and strategic sourcing.
As the Project Manager & Organization Change Management (OCM) Leader, you will be part of the team that is responsible for this success with your proven project management skillset.
You will assist in the execution of strategic projects through validation and organizational change management. The primary responsibilities include:
- Work directly with Business Analysts, Functional Consultants, and Business Leaders from the APi Group business units to develop/maintain standardized enterprise procurement processes for ideation, execution, and realization.
- Management of the project plan and communication to multiple key stakeholders across multiple workstreams from execution to realization phase, including risk mitigation
- Engage with business leaders to leverage market information, trends, and procurement data to improve business processes, lower costs and increase revenue and margins.
- Collaborate with our internal and external partners to speed adoption of the Spend Analytics and Project Savings Tracker Tool
- Deliver clear and transparent communication of procurement initiatives across the procurement org structure, strong organizational and communication skills a requirement
- Develop a strong Community that can help support and grow the overall procurement capability through OCM best practices
- Develop, optimize, and own the standard work process flow for the execution and realization phases of procurement projects
- Coordinate with the procurement team to deploy a robust change management program on every enterprise level procurement project to ensure adoption, adaption, compliance, and continuous improvement
- Execute on a project plan with competing priorities, budget and time constraints, self-starter
- Assist in the development of enterprise procurement source to pay plan and standard operational procedures
Competencies and Skills:
- Proficient/expert with Microsoft suite
- Comfortable with large sets of data and diverse data platforms.
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders.