Looking for a new, exciting career?
- Earn Excellent Pay and Benefits
- Travel Opportunities to Stunning Locations
- Career Paths
- Safe, Comfortable Work Environment
At Bensonwood, we strive to uphold the core values of quality, work ethic, teamwork, inclusivity, humility, and continuous improvement in everything we do. As a design-build company located in Walpole, NH, we are seeking Prefabricator/Installers/Carpenters to join our growing team at our Keene facility.
- Build insulated walls, roofs, interior walls, floors
- CNC Operation
- Window/door installation
- Air Sealing
- Forklift operation
Skills and Qualifications
- Desire to learn & apply innovative green building techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license w/clean driving record
- Strong work ethic with a can-do, positive attitude
- Ability and desire to travel are required as this role includes site time
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years on-site experience preferred
- Computer literacy and familiarity in AutoCAD or similar programs helpful
Compensation & Benefits
- Hourly wage will be commensurate with experience with OT
- Per Diem if travelling
- 75% work done in a climate controlled indoor space
- Tools/vehicles provided
- Travel to beautiful areas of the United States
- Collegial culture, coffee provided and donuts on Wednesdays!
- Yearly work boot allowance
Other Benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Dental insurance
- Voluntary Short-term Disability
- Profit Sharing
More about Bensonwood and our values:
Our commitment to quality craftsmanship and next-generation technology is reflected in our approach to creating homes and commercial structures that prioritize the health and wellbeing of people and the planet. We specialize in customizable standards-based architecture and offer fully custom design/build services for projects requiring the highest levels of energy efficiency and minimal on-site building time.
Teamwork and inclusivity are important aspects of our company culture. We believe that diverse perspectives and experiences are critical to achieving our goals, and we are committed to creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage women and minorities to apply.
At Bensonwood we recognize that a good work ethic is important, there is always room for improvement, and we are constantly seeking ways to do better. We prioritize continuous improvement by staying up-to-date with the latest industry standards and trends, and by always looking for ways to innovate and improve our processes.
We believe that everyone on our team plays an important role in achieving our goals, and that nobody is above a job that needs to be done. We approach our work with humility, recognizing that we are part of a larger community and that our actions have an impact.
Our commitment to sustainability is at the core of everything we do, and we take every opportunity to minimize waste and prioritize the use of bio-based non-toxic and low embodied energy materials. Whether it's a small task or a large project, we approach every job with the same level of dedication and attention to detail, because we know that each and every action we take has an impact on our community and our planet.