Mears Group, A Quanta Services Company
At Mears Group, we believe in developing and retaining the best people in the industry and providing best value services to our customers in the natural gas and electric industries. We take pride in developing the infrastructure of our country by connecting people and resources. As an industry leader, we have built our reputation as a premier provider of services with a solid track record of performance, integrity and – above all – a commitment to safety, quality, and our people.
What Do You Offer Us?
- The ability to understand and lead by example that Safety is a Core Value
- Maintain a team emphasis on planning and performing work safely, with an environmentally positive impact while minimizing risk.
- Provide Leadership to the Rosebush Operations Support Team and support our operational divisions in Purchasing, Fleet Management, Shipping and Receiving, Grounds and Maintenance, and Yard management
- Identify, explore, and develop opportunities to improve the Asset Management Operation.
- Organization of forecasting and planning of the Rosebush facility as it pertains to maintenance and improvement expenses.
- Navigate a competitive bid process on major asset purchases and services with the ability to keep well-documented bid specifications.
- The ability to successfully facilitate an efficient chain of communication with key management personnel, including Leadership and Accounting.
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts as requested and approved.
- Promotes an efficient level of project planning for operations support initiatives.
What We Offer You:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
What is Required?
- Minimum of 4 years of fleet or asset related experience, or demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the tasks.
- History of managing employees and processes
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to handle multiple projects and tasks at a time.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing as necessary. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift products and supplies, up to 50 pounds.
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.