Headquartered in Taylor, Mich., Atlas Oil is the inaugural Simon Group Holdings company. Since our founding in 1985, Atlas has grown through technological and operational innovation, all while maintaining our unwavering commitment to customer success. Atlas offers single-source solutions for fuel, transportation and logistics and is one of the largest fuel distributors in the country, delivering over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually to customers in 47 states. We have an active real estate division and are engaged in transportation logistics and fueling including bulk, fleet, event, onsite, emergency response, and oil field services.
Atlas has a unique, entrepreneurial culture. We work hard, love what we do, focus on customers and have fun in the process! Our phenomenal growth is attributable to our people and that’s why we are successful in recruiting top talent. As an Atlas team member, you’ll receive the support of the entire Atlas team and be encouraged to learn and grow with us.
Atlas Oil offers its employees a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision options. We also offer life insurance, 401k, and paid time off. In addition to that, we offer tuition reimbursement to assist our team members in their professional development.
Responsible for programming, fixing, executing and versioning existing code for multiple applications in a full-stack .NET Microsoft development environment with some Microsoft Access DB related applications and skills related to Microsoft SQL Server. Provide support of existing Atlas developed applications and reporting in a fast-paced environment. Perform break-fix analysis on existing code and trouble shoot issues reported via end-users both internal and external to Atlas Oil. Collaborate with team members to augment reporting services and reports for business users. Work with the team leaders and other Information Systems groups to understand member usage, environments, features, track bugs and support the technical aspects of Atlas applications.
Representing the IT team, act as an ambassador in providing excellent customer service to the Atlas IT user community.
Primary Responsibilities and Scope:
- Manage and support internal IT applications like Ascend, Axxis, and DTN.
- Continue to support and extend custom written applications throughout the company to support our environment and distributed workforce.
- Perform application testing and quality assurance using industry leading processes
- Perform software releases to internal and external customers using established ITIL best practices
- Resolve support issues and requests
- Develop secure code with scalability and reliability as a priority
- Design and build queries, reports, and dashboards using business intelligence tools adhering to established frameworks and standards
- Actively participate in and influence discussions around reporting requirements, infrastructure needs, and design
- Interface directly with clients and project team members to understand the needs and objectives of the business
- Consistently deliver high-quality business intelligence solutions and services to clients on schedule
- Bring structure to ambiguous business problems and recommend visualization solutions that can be easily interpreted by users
- Serve as end user support for the organizational user base
- Follow, maintain, and improve all documentation and procedures for report design and production
- Sponsor teamwork and encourage collaboration
- Skilled in various development platforms knowledge of Python, .Net, Visual Studio, VB, SQL, MYSQL, Cosmo DB is an advantage
- Web Development experience.
- Experience designing, developing, testing, and deploying Database solutions
- Web Application experience
Required Education & Certification:
- Must have Associates degree in Computer Science, MIS or Engineering, Bachelor’s degree would be preferred
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Atlas Oil Company provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, weight and height or military status, in accordance with applicable federal laws.