The Project Accountant will be knowledgeable about all aspects of construction accounting and will be responsible for the following:
- Reports directly to Accounting Supervisor
- Responsible for the review, verification and processing of all subcontractor and general condition related payments associated with assigned projects. ·
- Works with project team to ensure timely and accurate submission of construction billings on multiple projects
- Communicates with project team, vendors, subcontractors and external parties to manage job cost requests/requirements, including waivers of lien, insurance, certified payrolls and any additional contractually required documents necessary to invoice clients or pay vendors.
- Responsible for accounts receivable tracking, management, and reporting for assigned projects.
- Preparation of project cash flow forecasts.
- Interface with project team and senior management on all aspects of project construction accounting.