ONE TEAM. ONE DREAM.
Here at Magic Services we have a true passion for providing an honest and helpful work environment where every employee can commit themselves to giving our customers exceptional workmanship, extraordinary service, and professional integrity. We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
- Competitive Wages
- 100% Company Paid Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with a company 5% match
- Paid Vacation
- Yearly Performance Based Bonus
- Cell Phone Bill Discounts
- Future Advancement Opportunities
- Positive Team and Skill Enhancing Atmosphere
- Paid Training
- Paid Uniforms
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings and you’ll build life-long friendships.
We’re looking for a HVAC Manager to lead our team of talented installers, service technicians, and comfort advisers.
As a HVAC Manager, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to maximize capacity, efficiency and profitability throughout the HVAC department. You will manage staff and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality installations, service calls, and sales, every time.
By working closely with Heating and Air Installation Coordinator, Quality Control/Inventory manager, and Sales Manager, you will complete jobs on time and within budget, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Ensure technicians establish customer rapport to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Set expectations for each installation, including safety, code requirements, and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure jobs are properly staged, set up for success before they begin installation.
- Set up trainings with managers to ensure on-time, high quality installations.
- Monitor performance of installations, work with manager and advise them on how to improve.
- Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during daily huddles, team meetings and 1:1’s.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Analyze and control job expenses to meet budget.
- Integrate sales stratgies across other departments to drive profitable results.
- Understand sales criteria and hold your team accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Manage team schedule to meet ongoing customer demand and seasonal spikes.
- Make sure incentive programs are equitable and properly documented.
- Review and approve invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Work closly with team leads to handle technical issues.
- Coach, motivate and train the sales team to exceed team goals.
- Ensure excellent follow through on pending sales, invoicing, and financing.
- Recruiting and development of new staff.
- Mentor and develop Inside Sales representatives and Sales lead coordinators to appropriate sales metrics.
- Monitor and track sales performance metrics. Develop new and/or revised sales process according to these measurements.
- Analyze sales incentive programs.
- Create sales and marketing strategies and objectives through analyzing profit and loss projections.
- Good presentation skills; able to convey confident and decisive messages.
- Multitasker who enjoys working in the field with diverse teams on varied projects.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Top performer who can instill pride of workmanship in self and others.
- Passionate about Magic Services and loves the brand.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
- Develop a proven track record in operations, sales and service.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Quick, sound decision-making abilities.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills is a plus.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Excel in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
COMPANY VALUES WE STANDS BEHIND:
- Customer Focus and Commitment
- Win the Day!
- Say it, Do it!
- Lead by Example
- Professional and Personable
- Organized and Reliable
- Relentless Improvement
- Innovation and Opportunity
- Elite Work Ethic
- Does Whatever it Takes!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Magic Services by visiting https://themagicteam.com/. When you're ready, please click on the Careers tab at the top of our homepage and select the posted application to apply for this position.