ONE TEAM. ONE DREAM.
Magic Valley Electric, LLC has a true passion for providing an honest and helpful work environment where every employee can commit themselves to giving our customers exceptional workmanship, extraordinary service, and professional integrity. We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
- Competitive Wages
- 100% Company Paid Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with a company 5% match
- Paid Vacation
- Yearly Performance Based Bonus
- Cell Phone Bill Discounts
- Future Advancement Opportunities
- Positive Team and Skill Enhancing Atmosphere
- Company Vehicle
- Paid Training
- Paid Uniforms
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings and you’ll build life-long friendships.
Provide oversight, inspection, execution, and quality control measures implemented by Magic Valley Electric for electrical construction job sites. Identify and devise a high standard of project plans to meet and exceed acceptable industry standards resulting in quality products for our clients.
• Develop and draft plans with project managers.
• Identify required products, tools, and services that will be needed to effectively complete projects from start to finish.
• Ensure project equipment and materials are delivered to job sites according to timeline.
• Implement cost-saving strategies to resourcefully complete jobs on budget.
• Track and report key metrics to reduce expenses and improve efficiency.
• Negotiate and network with vendors to implement long-term savings plans.
• Collaborate with division team managers to ensure project milestones and completion dates remain on track.
• Conduct field reviews and inspections of ongoing and completed work to verify competency and accuracy with respect to approved construction methods and applications.
• Monitor quality control measures on multiple job sites simultaneously with proper coordination and documentation.
• Develop effective communications strategies and systems for all divisions.
• Assist in developing, drafting, and enforcing project specific safety measures.
- Oversee quality control procedures on construction projects from start to finish.
- Work with project managers to create current and relevant quality control measures and project specific requirements.
- Monitor construction activities to ensure that they are moving according to predetermined schedules, while meeting acceptable construction industry standards.
- Assist the project manager in preparing and executing requests with designers and engineers when field problems and design problems occur to remedy issues quickly and cost effectively.
- Manage and communicate effectively with the project managers and contractors.
- Assist the project manager in identifying and eliminating risks or project obstacles.
- Maintain strict adherence to each project’s guidelines, quality, and safety standards.
- Ensure project documents are complete and accurate.
- Perform periodic inspections of all construction sites. Preparing and reviewing:
- Field logs and reports of inspections
- Project progress photos
- Meeting notes with subcontractors and clients
• Industry Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience with construction projects.
• Advanced experience and knowledge of Federal Construction estimating, means and methods,
accounting, project administration, and a thorough understanding of industry practices.
• Knowledge and understanding of how to comprehend construction drawings, engineering
reports, and materials specifications.
• Knowledge of site and construction safety standards, including personal protective equipment
and construction equipment safety operations.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
• Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
• Strong planning, project management, cost control, sourcing, communication, and negotiating
skills are required.
• Willingness to travel to job sites.
• Knowledge of Federal Occupational Health and Safety Standards (OSHA).
• Good client management and rapport building ability.
• Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
• Capacity to handle pressure.
• Strong focus on quality.
• Valid driver’s license.
• U.S. citizen.
• Adherence of company’s policies and procedures.
COMPANY VALUES WE STANDS BEHIND
- Customer Focus and Commitment
- Win the Day!
- Say it, Do it!
- Lead by Example
- Professional and Personable
- Organized and Reliable
- Relentless Improvement
- Innovation and Opportunity
- Elite Work Ethic
- Does Whatever it Takes!