PROVIDING RIGHT SOLUTIONS FOR ALL FIRE PROTECTION NEEDS SINCE 1990.
International Fire Protection (IFP) is an Alabama-based values driven fire suppression company. We have charted our history and legacy on our purpose of building meaningful relationships while making the world a safer place. Therefore, LIFE SAFETY IS OUR BUSINESS, as such, we promise to be the trusted leader in fire protection, delivering the highest quality life safety solutions with commitment to customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Flex Spending Accounts (health and dependent)
- 401(k), ESPP, Profit Sharing
- PTO & Company Paid Holidays
This individual will cultivate new business relationships, maintain existing accounts, and ensure the fulfillment of established goals through estimating and proposing on fire protection projects. Embrace a consultative selling technique that includes the ability to analyze client needs, communication appropriate solutions, and facilitate sales to closure.
- Establish contact with prospective and qualified potential buyers of new commercial fire sprinkler systems and associated equipment
- Determine customer needs by conducting site surveys and communicating effectively to educate the customer about International Fire Protection Inc. capabilities
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations, identifying the customer’s fire and life safety issues, the effects of the problems and solutions offered – expected to be involved in the production of accurate price quotations
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog to support the established sales plan
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships that meet or exceed their expectations of a long-term partner
- Support other International Fire Protection Inc. Teams in their initiatives as they relate to your territory
- Keep abreast of marketing opportunities through sales calls, networking, and other market related information
- Lead customer presentations, “lunch and learns" and other relationship building meetings
- Complete understanding of all International Fire Protection Inc. and Branch sales pricing worksheets and contract terms
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), with a College Degree a plus
- Experience in the fire sprinkler, mechanical, electric or plumbing field
- Experience in commercial fire protection industry is a plus
- Willing to work together as a team with other departments and company locations
- Ability to analyze, assess and address customer needs
- Active listener with critical thinking and deductive reasoning skills
- Valid State Driver License
- Willing to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Mostly quiet office environment, but may have moderate noise with computers, printers, and light traffic
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds
- May visit construction job sites from time to time, may be indoors or outside
LIMITATIONS and DISCLAIMER:
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
International Fire Protection Inc. and its subsidiaries are affirmative action and equal opportunity employers, and do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran