PROVIDING RIGHT SOLUTIONS FOR ALL FIRE PROTECTION NEEDS SINCE 1990.
International Fire Protection (IFP) is an Alabama-based values driven fire suppression company. We have charted our history and legacy on our purpose of building meaningful relationships while making the world a safer place. Therefore, LIFE SAFETY IS OUR BUSINESS, as such, we promise to be the trusted leader in fire protection, delivering the highest quality life safety solutions with commitment to customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance, Flex Spend, 401k, ESPP
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Company provided Vehicle
INSPECTION MANAGED ACCOUNTS SALES LEADER
The IMA Sales Leader is responsible for customer development, providing and negotiating inspection pricing agreements for fire Life Safety Systems as well as maintaining existing customer relationships.
- Support IFP goal of 20% annual growth of our inspection business.
- Maintain an active proposal backlog to support the established sales plan.
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships that meet or exceed their expectations of a long-term partner.
- Support APi Group teams in their initiatives as they relate to your territory.
- Establish contact with current, prospective and qualified potential buyers scheduling sales calls and following up on leads
- Determine customer needs by conducting site surveys and communicate effectively to educate the customer about IFP capabilities
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations, identifying the customer’s fire and life safety issues, the effects of the problems and solutions offered
- Lead customer presentations, “lunch and learns" and other relationship building meetings
- Lead marketing events such as Trade Shows and Facility Maintenance shows.
- Attend annual Joint Commission and AHCA events.
- Maintain your Water Based Inspector State Licensing and NICET Certifications
- and state required certifications by IFP.
- Consistently evaluate if you are “getting the right work with the right customers”
- Work closely with the Inspection Department Leader and Office Manager to provide correct and detailed information to enter the new sites, customers and pricing.
- Valid State Driver License
- Willing to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Mostly quiet office environment, but may have moderate noise with computers, printers, and light traffic
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds
- May visit job sites from time to time, may be indoors or outside
LIMITATIONS and DISCLAIMER:
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
International Fire Protection Inc. and its subsidiaries are affirmative action and equal opportunity employers, and do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran