Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Starting wage: $16-$20 per hour
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
The Receptionist/Admin is responsible for answering the phones for a multi-company phone system and directing visitors/customers that come to the office. He/she will assist other branch personnel including key managers in a variety of administrative roles including but not limited to: project billings, collection follow-ups and other duties as outlined below.
Office hours are 8am–5pm with a 1-hour lunch, M-F.
- Responsible for office reception functions including all incoming phone calls, greeting customers, vendors, and associates
- Responsible for accounts receivable phone calls to follow up on collections
- Issue purchase orders for employees making purchases at local vendors
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance
- Create, type, and distribute internal and external correspondence
- Provide general administrative and filing support for managers and staff
- Complete special projects as required
- Accomplish responsibilities as required using business software as approved by WSFP
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED; and/or or one to two years related experience and/or training is preferred
- Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times when receiving office visitors, answering the phones, or dealing with other associates
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of business software application
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen test and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor