Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Company cell phone, vehicle allowance, and gas card
- Health membership reimbursement program
Inspection Sales/Account Manager
Western States Fire Protection is seeking a sales hunter to sell Code-required Inspections for our fire protection company. If you’re a proactive, influential communicator that drives new business, we have the perfect role for you. We are hunting a self-sufficient sales professional who is motivated by driving new business, works well under pressure, and accountable to ensure goals are consistently achieved by driving top line revenue.
The Inspection Sales/Account Manager is:
• Effective communicator
• Trustworthy and honest
- Sales experience
- Experience related to fire and life safety industry a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Willing to present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, AHJs
- Business development and/or marketing experience is a plus.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to pass a post offer drug screen, background check, and reference check
- Establish contact with potential customers of inspection services by diligently scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and helping to execute outlined marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs by conducting site surveys
- Prepare and present effective proposals that offer solutions to customer life safety needs.
- Maintain & report WSFP sales business plan & attend monthly sales call.
- Responsibility for understanding of assigned market & reporting business dynamics (market share, competition, top customers, top prospects, etc.)
- Develop and maintain an active proposal pipeline to support the sales business plan.
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor