The "home office" for this position is located in Orlando, FL. Actual work location will vary and may either be OCONUS and/or CONUS.
Currently we are looking for tradespersons to work in Italy.
Conti Federal Services is a leading global construction and engineering company that has delivered some of the most demanding projects for the U.S. federal government. With roots dating back 115 years, Conti Federal specializes in disaster preparedness and recovery, classified and secure construction, critical infrastructure, and environmental remediation. We offer world-class service to our clients while remaining committed to our core values of safety, integrity, and compliance.
With offices located worldwide, the Conti Federal team prides itself on its diversity and inclusion and promotes an entrepreneurial and energetic atmosphere. We are looking for a candidate with a can-do attitude who wants to join our growing team, which is filled with boundless professional opportunities and career progression. We are committed to individual career development by offering a challenging yet learning-oriented culture that seeks to retain and promote from within the organization.
If you are looking to join a fast-paced and dynamic company, we want to hear from you!
To learn more about Conti Federal, please visit http://www.contifederal.com/
General Position Description
Electrical Trade works.
- Demolition as required for renovation projects.
- Diagnose electrical problems using diagrams or blueprints.
- Install and repair electrical systems.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, and conduct tests.
- Pinpoint problems using a range of testing devices.
- Safely use various hand and power tools.
- Installation & programming of IDS and ACS.
- Installation of CAT 5/6 and Fiber to include terminating
- Plan the layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Comply with all safety standards and regulations of the National Electrical Code.
- Current DoD Security Clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance is required.
- For Security Clearance Requirements – must be a US Citizen, as required.
- Proficient with renovations and new construction projects.
- Understands secure construction requirements IAW ICD-705.
Conti Federal offers great benefits. We provide medical, dental and vision on the first day of your employment. Life insurance, 401(k) matching plan, EAP, wellness programs and many other optional programs are offered as well
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment must take a pre-employment drug test and receive a negative result as a condition of hire.
Conti Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.