As one of the largest general contractors in the Southeast, Choate considers our reputation our number one asset, with future success founded upon the strength of our client relationships and our employees. Choate excels in both base and interior construction with office locations in Atlanta, Charleston, Charlotte, Nashville, Raleigh, and Savannah.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Construction Superintendent. This role provides on-site field administration/supervision and technical management for all construction operations, including direct supervision of Assistants, Foreman, subcontractors, and other construction related personnel. The Superintendent is responsible for directing personnel in planning, coordination and execution of work on time, within budget, and maintaining a safe work place - embracing OneLife!
Skills and Qualifications:
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of construction experience.
- Possess an OSHA 30 certification.
- Proficient in Suretrak or MS Project scheduling software.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions.
What We Offer:
- Full benefits
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Matching gifts program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Clearly defined Company Core Values, Mission, and Vision
Choate Construction Company is 100% employee-owned and provides excellent employment opportunities, where individuals work in a dynamic and challenging environment. The firm is built on the skills and the efforts of each employee and strives toward continuous development of a growing and prospering business. Choate Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a safe work environment and to fostering the well-being and health of its employees.