Dondlinger Construction Company is one of the industry’s most experienced general contractors with over 125 years in business. Founded in 1898, Dondlinger has a long history of completing landmark projects throughout the region, including Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Missouri and Iowa. We have capabilities in commercial building, civil construction; including bridge and heavy highway, and underground utility construction. In addition, Dondlinger works year-round, has career advancement opportunities, and comprehensive benefits. Visit our website at www.dondlinger.build to learn more about our completed and currently “under construction” projects, our rich past and our exciting future. Dondlinger Construction is an EEO Employer. Veterans, Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Title: Technical Support Representative
The Technical Support Representative
- Handles and resolves help desk tickets submitted by staff
- Supports corporate users in person, remotely, and via telephone
- Assists in installation of computer hardware and software
- Assists in maintaining and updating hardware inventory
- Effectively communicates with technical and non-technical staff on a regular basis
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves users problems with computer software and hardware.
- Fields support calls, chat, email, and/or other communication from users with inquiries regarding software programming, connectivity, printing, and similar concerns.
- Consults with users to determine steps and procedures taken to identify and resolve the problem.
- Applies knowledge of computer software, hardware, and procedures to solve problems.
- Guides users through diagnostic and troubleshooting processes, which may include use of diagnostic tools and software and/or following verbal instructions.
- Collaborates with other staff to research and resolve problems.
- Maintains knowledge of technology innovations and trends.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner.
- Ability to explain technical issues to technical and nontechnical employees and customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn an array of computer hardware and software.
Education and Experience:
- Technical Certificate or Associates Degree in Computer Sciences highly preferred.
- At least one year in technical support highly preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
What do we offer?
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off