Albaugh, LLC is the largest privately-owned provider of post-patent crop protection products in the United States, focused on delivering excellent value to our customers through a constantly expanding product portfolio, and providing high quality formulations and customer service. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility strategically located in St. Joseph, MO, allows for convenient and efficient distribution to our customers nationwide. In addition, our growth and continuous improvement efforts have resulted in the expansion of our manufacturing capabilities for herbicides, fungicides and insecticides. Developing and manufacturing alternative solutions for farmers while providing a high level of quality at an economical value remains a core focus. Protecting our environment while adhering to safety standards is a continuing commitment of Albaugh.
Reporting to the Plant Engineer, the Maintenance Planner is responsible for creating/assigning/closing out work orders, preparation of weekly/monthly/quarterly/semi-annual/and annual preventive maintenance schedules, and purchasing the parts/supplies required to support those schedules, as well as parts/supplies for the remainder of the plant. The Maintenance Planner is responsible for receiving parts/supplies into the system to ensure accurate inventory is maintained. The planner ships out parts in need of repair, participates in monthly capital budget preparation, and performs other administrative duties as assigned by the Plant Engineer. The Maintenance Planner also supervises the Parts Coordinator.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Create and assign to the appropriate maintenance supervisor, weekly/monthly/quarterly/semi-annual/annual maintenance work orders and PM’s. Receive, interpret, and enter all completed work into the CMMS.
- Manages purchasing of spare parts, supplies, new equipment, and contractor services for the entire plant. Maintain copies of all quotes, purchase orders, order acknowledgements, packing slips and invoices in the CMMS.
- Work with maintenance\production\and suppliers to ensure part/supply delivery minimizes downtime.
- Sources suppliers, helping to negotiate pricing, and sets up credit accounts.
- Works with stakeholders and accounting to reconcile invoices.
- Receive parts, reconcile with purchase request, and put parts into inventory.
- Maintain a database of facility assets(Asset ID, Description, manufacturer, model, serial, etc.)
- Ship out items in need of repair.
- Supervises the Parts Coordinator and oversees Maintenance Inventory. Manages daily inputs/outputs of spare parts in CMMS, oversees cycle counts, and adjusts min/max levels to avoid under/overstocking.
- Maintains all hard copy maintenance records.
- Sorts all incoming plant mail daily.
- Prepares monthly purchasing commitments report for capital budgeting.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by the Plant Engineer.
- High School Diploma minimum.
- Minimum 2 years in maintenance scheduling/purchasing in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Strong understanding of CMMS(Manager Plus)
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced, growth environment with many competing priorities and deadlines.
- Organized, able to handle pressure and can react quickly to changes, and demonstrates ability to "think-on-your-feet"
- Must be a strong performer who demonstrates reliability, an excellent attendance record, excellent team work and strong self-directed individual/group work ethic.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of maintenance processes and technologies
- Proven effective planning skills
- Knowledge of inventory systems
As a valued employee, you will enjoy:
- a great benefits package that includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental coverage
- STD, LTD and accident coverage
- 401(k) plan subject to eligibility and vesting schedule, with employer contributions
- 9 paid holidays
Community involvement – Feel good being a part of an organization that cares about the communities around them;
- Stability – since its founding in 1979, Albaugh has grown through continuous improvement and reinvestment in the organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts the management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Job offers are contingent upon a successful drug screen and background review. Albaugh. LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.