New hires are eligible to earn $500 every 60 days for the first 6 months of employment based upon attendance requirements.
Position Purpose: Build trusses that meet quality standards in a safe and efficient manner.
The job requirements include but are not limited to the following:
Core Value Expectations
- Actively pursue high character, high trust, and high performance personally, corporately, and in all aspects of the position
- Provide distinctive quality and unparalleled customer service both internally and externally
- Demonstrate and promote integrity, respect, and teamwork
- Invite others to help you grow through living authentically with nothing to prove, lose or hide
Primary Role Expectations
- Assemble building material components, including positioning of materials, clamping, splicing and fitting parts in accordance with specifications
- Place metal reinforcement plates over connecting joints and connects parts at joints using a hammer
- Verify dimensions of precut parts and accuracy of assembly
- Properly mark truss ID and band bunks of trusses
- Maintain and clean equipment and work area, keeping racks clear as trusses are produced
- Work safely and help maintain a safe work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read a measuring tape and use a hammer
- Strong ability to work effectively with diverse individuals from management to floor employees
- Strong communication skills, reasoning and mathematical skills
- Reliable, punctual
- Manufacturing environment – constant walking, sitting, standing, bending, talking, hearing, seeing and using hands to operate tools
- Ability to move or lift up to 25 lbs.