APi Group is a market-leading provider of safety, specialty, and industrial services in over 200 locations worldwide, primarily in North America. We have a winning culture driven by entrepreneurial business leaders to deliver innovative solutions for our customers. As a family of companies working together, we have the parts to make any project whole.
At APi Group, the mission is clear: We Build Great Leaders. We believe that everyone at APi is a Leader and one of our core pillars of success is our distinct leadership development culture. We provide internally developed, cross-functional development programs across our businesses. Our culture of investing in leadership development at all levels of the organization has created an empowered, entrepreneurial atmosphere that facilitates organizational sharing of knowledge and best practices and enables the development of cross-brand solutions and innovation.
We are currently seeking a Senior Finance Manager in our Group Planning & Analysis team. In this role, you will partner with corporate leadership and program management to provide important financial insights that will drive key transformational initiatives across the APi Group. This is a high visibility and high impact role that will report directly to the Vice President, Group Planning & Analysis (“VP, GP&A”) and will collaborate and partner closely with the Vice President – Integration.
To include, but not limited to the following:
- Build and execute a controlling model to support and drive key transformational initiatives across the APi Group, including integration of the to-be acquired Chubb business and the in-flight business process transformation work (ERP roll-out and shared services roll-out).
- Own the forecasting, budgeting and reporting of all program costs, benefits and cash flows. This work will require close collaboration and alignment with program leadership and key corporate stakeholders throughout the process.
- Drive on-time and on-budget program delivery through accurate and timely financial information and insight and regular report-outs to project management and corporate leadership.
- Provide regular on / off track acquisition reporting for earn-out payment purposes)
- Interact regularly with cross-functional partners in corporate accounting, tax, and treasury, finance systems, as well as with third party implementation partners.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; eight or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, particularly in financial analysis and/or business analytics. An MBA or CPA is preferred but not required.
- Requires sitting
- Requires ability to move around an office environment
- Requires telephone conversations
- Requires use of electronic mail
- Requires reading and creating letters, documents and memos
- Requires face-to-face discussions with individuals or teams
- Requires contact with others (face-to-face, by telephone, or otherwise)
- Requires being exact or highly accurate
- Requires meeting strict deadlines
- Requires work with others in a group or team, Includes responsibility for work outcomes and results
- Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions with moderate office equipment noise levels
Competencies and Skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written when working with all levels of management and employees, clients, external vendors and other business associates.
- Ability to clearly communicate directions and information.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff, management, vendors and clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Shows a strong sense of curiosity and questions-focused approach
- Flexibility and ability to work under changing priorities and peak workloads
- Ability to handle confidential information in a trustworthy manner
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of professional conduct at all times
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders.