About the Company
This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our Company and we have big plans for the future! Prism Spectrum Holdings, LLC was formed in 2018 out of six separate businesses. We are now becoming a full-service national construction demolition and engineering consulting powerhouse.
Provides abatement and demolition services to various projects involving asbestos, lead, mold, PCB’s, interior demolition and structural demolition. Must follow specific directions, wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow all safety procedures. Must work well in a team environment, perform tasks efficiently and follow direction.
Essential Roles and responsibilities
- Abate asbestos, lead, mold and PCB’s in a variety of settings and environments
- Performs interior demolitions of various spaces
- Must be able to work from heights, in confined spaces, in hot environments and under adverse conditions
- Must be able to safely and effectively work with various hand tools, power tools
Required Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Experience in the remediation and demolition industry
- Certified by the State of Texas as an Asbestos Abatement Supervisor
- 30 Hour OSHA Certification
Preferred Skills, Education
- Highschool education, GED or equivalent
- Bilingual: Spanish/English
- Experience with the demolition of structures and buildings