Albaugh, LLC is the largest privately-owned provider of post-patent crop protection products in the United States, focused on delivering excellent value to our customers through a constantly expanding product portfolio, and providing high quality formulations and customer service. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility strategically located in St. Joseph, MO, allows for convenient and efficient distribution to our customers nationwide. In addition, our growth and continuous improvement efforts have resulted in the expansion of our manufacturing capabilities for herbicides, fungicides and insecticides. Developing and manufacturing alternative solutions for farmers while providing a high level of quality and performance at an economical value remains a core focus. Protecting our environment while adhering to safety standards is a continuing commitment of Albaugh.
The Shag driver is part of our Albaugh business that provides crop inputs and insights to farmers through our network. Through our leadership expertise, high quality products, rich data and innovative ag technology, we strive to help the farmers intelligently advance agriculture and succeed in every field around the world.
As a Driver, you will be a valued team member who operates trucks with trailers for transportation of agricultural materials and merchandise on and off of the Albaugh campus. Valid CDL license required.
High School Diploma or GED
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- HAZ-MAT licensure (or ability to attain) - additional endorsements may also be required
18 years or older
- Self-reliant and able to accurately work under limited supervision
- Ensures a safe working environment while performing assigned tasks
- Customer focused and able to work in a collaborative team
- Ability to be flexible in work performed and schedule
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, follow verbal and written instructions, and possess basic mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with team members
- Applicants must also be able to demonstrate the following competencies: acts with integrity in products, processes, and relationships; delivers results efficiently & effectively; embraces roll as individual contributor to warehouse team
- Six months of commercial driving experience
- Experience working in a warehouse environment (e.g., product storage, product staging, forklifts, etc)
- Driving a forklift (e.g., performing basic operations such as driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight areas without damaging product, etc.)
- Working with racking systems and loading/unloading pallets (e.g., pulling and placing pallets on/off vertical product racking systems and trucks, maximizing storage by stacking products vertically, etc.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment, you will be walking, standing and engaging in movement throughout the day, and occasionally to frequently be required to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs. Due to a large variety of job duties (both routine and non-routine), certain duties also may involve, a variety of physical activities including bending, lifting, stooping, turning, twisting, pushing, pulling, raising arms above shoulders and head, standing, working in enclosed areas, climbing stairs or ladders, and operating heavy machinery. The noise level in the work environment can vary but noise is usually low to moderate.
You will be required to wear personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, safety gloves, and protective footwear and face mask. Work may be performed in cold and/or hot temperatures and the environment can be dusty. Physical requirements will include the ability to engage in productive and collaborative communication with co-workers and work may need to be performed during non-standard hours, including overtime during peak seasons. The ability to perform these requirements is necessary to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
A great benefits package that includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental coverage
- STD, LTD and accident coverage
- 401(k) plan subject to eligibility and vesting schedule, with employer contributions
- 9 paid holidays
Community involvement – Feel good being a part of an organization that cares about the communities around them;
- Stability – since its founding in 1979, Albaugh has grown through continuous improvement and reinvestment in the organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts the management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Job offers are contingent upon a successful drug screen and background review. Albaugh. LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.