Position Purpose: Utilize Mitek design software to produce accurate, production ready roof and floor truss designs for a variety of residential and commercial projects.
The job requirements include but are not limited to the following:
Core Value Expectations
- Actively pursue high character, high trust, and high performance personally, corporately, and in all aspects of the position.
- Provide distinctive quality and unparalleled customer service both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate and promote integrity, respect, and teamwork.
- Invite others to help you grow through living authentically with nothing to prove, lose or hide.
Primary Role Expectations
- Create project specific designs conforming to specifications in construction documents.
- Produce accurate production ready truss layouts, design drawings, and estimates.
- Provide technical support to sales team and customers.
- Work with professional engineers for truss design and repair details.
- Maintain communication with customers and management as needed to meet production deadlines.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in roof and floor truss design for residential and commercial projects.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of design, production, and sales of manufactured trusses and related products.
- Ability to read blueprints and visualize details in three dimensions.
- Working knowledge of Mitek software suite is preferred.
This position may allow for work from home or combination of home and in office at our discretion.