Rich Fire Protection, a subsidiary of Davis-Ulmer Sprinkler Company, has been a leader in the fire protection industry for more than 30 years. The reputation of our firm is well regarded and recognized throughout the construction industry. Located in Pleasantville, New Jersey and servicing clients throughout the immediate tri-state area, we are passionate about our work and commitment to excellence. We are experienced in all areas of the fire protection field including 3D design, fabrication, installation of fire sprinkler systems, maintenance and repair and project management.
Rich Fire Protection is currently looking to add an experienced sales professional to our team. If you meet the below qualifications, please apply!
- Support goal of 20% annual growth of our service/inspection business
- Establish contact with potential qualified buyers of inspection services by diligently scheduling sales calls, following up on leads quickly after they’re identified, and helping to execute outlined marketing
- Determine customer needs by conducting site surveys and reviewing your findings with the appropriate customer personnel.
- Prepare and present effective proposals that offer solutions to customer life safety issues.
- Contribute to the pricing approach of inspection and service accounts.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog to support the established sales
- Develop caring and enduring customer relationships that meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Support other Rich Fire teams in their initiatives
- Lead customer presentations, “lunch and learns", and other relationship-building activities.
- Continually develop your understanding of all Rich Fire pricing strategies, worksheets and contract
- Consistently evaluate if you’re “getting the right work with the right customers.”
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma / GED required; Associate degree preferred
- Business development / marketing background a plus
- Sales experience related to the fire protection field and/or building services & maintenance contracts a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
LIMITATIONS and QUALIFICATIONS:
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory results of a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
Davis-Ulmer and its subsidiaries are affirmative action and equal opportunity employers, and do not discriminate on th