Controls Engineer – Ideal candidate would be an individual with attention to detail.
Automatic Controls is a leading full-service building automation based in Fenton, MO that offers its employees growth, advancement, and unlimited training opportunities! We are a growing company known for excellence in product quality and customer experience.
The Company: Automatic Controls Equipment Systems control and optimize energy consumption in commercial properties, such as schools, universities, hospitals, data centers, and office buildings. Our innovative, user friendly automation system combined with our industry leading customer service has served to sustain our reputation as a leader in the industry.
As an independent dealer, Automatic Controls is backed by Automated Logic’s industry-leading technology, while providing you with local, on the ground service.
For more information about Automatic Controls, please visit https://automaticcontrols.net/building-automation/.
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Paid 100% by ACES
- Smart 529 Education
- SIMPLE IRA Plan
- PTO/Paid Holidays
- OT Available
- Donation Matching
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Fuel Expenses
- Unlimited Training Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fun and Collaborative Company Culture
The Controls Engineer is responsible for creating submittal and as-built manuals for each project. Mechanical plans/specs will be used to draft the controls wiring and select the materials required in relation to the scope of work. The manuals will be reviewed with the project manager to be used in the field during the installation.
What You Will Do:
- Assisting Project Managers and Control Technicians with documentation, submittal manuals and owner’s manuals
- Maintain customer’s documentation on server in the PDF format for access via the company website.
- Provide Graphics for WebCTRL program for customer sites
- Provide documentation support for customers and contractors
- Provide documentation for Project Managers and the Inventory Manager for shipment
- Keeps documents organized in the appropriate locations on the server
- Communicate with technical team on project updates
- Able to fulfill project deadlines
What We Are Looking For:
- Computer Aided Drafting experience.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- 2 year degree preferred
- Personable and good phone communication skills.
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge of the following programs preferred: MS Visio, MS Office Suite, Web CTRL, View Builder, Inkscape