Project Manager – Ideal candidate should communicate well, have exceptional organizational skills, and is a natural leader.
Automatic Controls is a leading full-service building automation based in Fenton, MO that offers its employees growth, advancement, and unlimited training opportunities! We are a growing company known for excellence in product quality and customer experience.
The Company: Automated Controls systems control and optimize energy consumption in commercial properties, such as schools, universities, hospitals, data centers, and office buildings. Our innovative, user friendly automation system combined with our industry leading customer service has served to sustain our reputation as a leader in the industry.
As an independent dealer, Automatic Controls is backed by Automated Logic’s industry-leading technology, while providing you with local, on the ground service.
For more information about Automatic Controls, please visit https://automaticcontrols.net/building-automation/.
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Paid 100% by ACES
- Smart 529 Education
- SIMPLE IRA Plan (3% match)
- PTO/Paid Holidays
- OT Available
- Donation Matching
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Fuel Expenses
- Unlimited Training Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fun and Collaborative Company Culture
- Growth Potential: History of Promoting from Within
A Project Manager is ultimately responsible for the overall success of the project. This includes ensuring the project is done on time and per the design to control the system in the most efficient method possible. Project Managers will receive support from the Control Technicians and other office personnel.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the relationship with the client
- Lead communications with external project stakeholders
- Lead communication with internal operations team
- Manage all aspects of the installation and startup of the Automated Logic building automation system
- Assist in the engineering and design temperature control systems using a variety of components to control HVAC equipment
- Fully understands and ensures scope is completed to ACES standards
- Forecasts project schedule for internal and external use
- Timely and accurate projections and billing information
- Manage project staffing
- Manage subcontractors’ scope of work and project schedule
- Coach and lead internal teams towards successful completion of projects
- Manage project quality
- Manage adherence to ACES processes
- Provide regular status updates in Asana
What We Are Looking For:
- Knowledgeable of HVAC systems
- Electrical wiring diagrams
- Practices ACES core values
- Efficiently fulfills all roles and responsibilities as assigned
- Can effectively delegate to other members of the ACES team and follow up on tasks
- Mechanical or Electrical Degree is beneficial
- 5 years of HVAC experience
- 3 years relevant industry experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Advanced computer and networking skills, and a working knowledge of the following programs: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Internet Explorer, WebCTRL, Eikon, Engineering Database, SiteBuilder, Visio, LogMeIn, Fireworks, and Remote Administrator; Remote Desktop; Engineer and design temperature control systems using a variety of components to control HVAC equipment.