This is a long-term position with generously competitive pay for Operators who want a career not just a job.
Requirement (PRIORITY): MUST be able to gain access to military bases and other federal job sites. A pre-employment background check will be completed upon job offer acceptance.
Typical Duties: Demolition Equipment Operator typical responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently
- Keep time and material records
- Maintain and perform basic service on equipment – daily maintenance of equipment is required
- Knowledge of aggregate sizes and classification
- Knowledge of weight requirements of loads
- The ability to work safely in the area of demolition using heavy equipment to demolish various structures
- Ability to work at various job sites as required
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams and plans
- Ability to report to work on time and as scheduled
- Ability to lift & be mobile with 45 or more pounds
- Cooperation with job site supervisors / customers
- Inspection, general maintenance, security and cleanliness of all company equipment
- Responsibility of job-related paperwork, pre-task planning, and forewarning of changes to ensure zero accidents
- Transportation, accurate use and maintenance of EHG equipment.
- MUST pass background check before employment begins
- Previously worked in a construction or demolition environment as a Heavy Equipment Operator with a minimum of five (5) years of experience
- Working on several of the following machines: Dozer, Excavator, High Reach, Lift Truck, Wheel Loader, Skid Steer & Screener
- Ability to maneuver heavy equipment with shear/bucket/pulverizing attachments
- Must be willing to travel
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Class A CDL is not necessary but a plus
Alloy provides an excellent work environment, strong and competitive benefits, outstanding educational opportunities and a solid career path for the employee that excels.
Alloy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time