PGC, LLC is seeking an experienced fueler/oiler in the Central Texas, Austin area. The fueler/oiler will provide service to our fleet of Caterpillar equipment. We are looking for someone motivated and detail-oriented to build onto our team.
- Fuel and oil equipment and vehicles
- Conduct preventative maintenance
- Sample oil
- Complete compliance notice paperwork
- Travel to various locations around the front range
- Follow supervisor directions
- Work independently or with fellow employees, contractors, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Valid/current CDL (Class A)
- OSHA 10 Construction (preferred)
- Provide own hand tools
- High school diploma/GED (preferred)
- Familiar with work orders
- Equipment 360 software experience (preferred)
- 2+ years' of construction background (preferred)
- 2 years’ experience with heavy equipment fueling/lubrication (mechanics)
- Comfort working in a wide range of weather conditions
- Strong/effective communication skills
- Self-motivated, accountable, and punctual
- Willing to work weekends and overtime when applicable
- Valid ID, background check, and drug screening are required for all applicants
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or walk; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to sit, climb, and use hands to signal and handle equipment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move anywhere up to 50-75 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; outside weather conditions; and extreme cold and/or heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by PGC, LLC and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PGC General Contractors provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.