Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Inspection Schedule Coordinator
The Inspections Schedule Coordinator is responsible for providing communication and support services to the applicable technicians and other office staff. He/she will coordinate the scheduling of technicians by receiving and relaying phone calls and emails.
- Coordinate and schedule the dispatch of technicians and equipment to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
- Assist Inspections Department Manager by scheduling inspections
- Coordinate subcontractors to perform their portion of inspections when applicable
- Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from technicians, supervisors, and field inspectors.
- Work with customers to set up quarterly inspection schedules for the upcoming year
- Confer with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and logs of all telephone calls and other records, files and information systems
- Act as national accounts coordinator for the Inspection department and is responsible for retrieving work orders from various website and distributing to the corresponding department contacts
- Enter, update and retrieve information via multiple computer programs
- Assist in sending out inspection reports
- Assist in billing inspection jobs per office guidelines
- Assist in certificate of insurance processing
- Scheduling experience is required
- Two years experience in the fire protection industry is a plus
- Knowledge of Redmond and the surrounding area
- Efficient computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft products such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer service skills and a team attitude are essential
- Detail oriented, Well-organized, proficient in multi-tasking and possesses time-management skills
- Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times when answering the phones and dealing with both other associates and customers
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen test and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor