Delta Fire Systems is a subsidiary of Western States Fire Protection (WSFP). WSFP and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Fire Alarm & Detection Technician Trainee
The function of this position is to assist the lead Alarm & Detection Technician in providing reliable, high quality customer support through on-site inspecting, installing, repairing and/or replacing fire alarm equipment as well as learning to conduct preventive maintenance services pertaining to many different manufacturers equipment. Delta Fire Systems is looking for an experienced Fire Alarm Technician. The preferred candidate will be outgoing, highly self-motivated, and able to problem solve. They will have strong communication skills and a professional image as well as able to learn all aspects of a project from install to programming, strong troubleshooting skills, and service work.
- Site verification of fire alarm installations
- Analysis of blue prints
- Coordination with other disciplines, engineers, general contractors and end users
- Interact with clients, field personnel and Fire Marshals
- Permit management
- Management of Fire Alarm Installations from conception to completion
- Desires a career in fire protection
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Completion of one NICET level exam within the first year of employment is required
- Experience with technology such as iPad, smartphone, etc.
- Possess a valid driver’s license; in accordance with Company policy
- Clean appearance and reliable transportation in accordance with Company Health & Safety Pocketbook
- Willing to pass post-offer drug screen, background and reference check
All qualified applicants with Delta Fire Systems, Inc. will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor