Service Account Rep/Project Manager – HVAC Mechanical Systems
We know you see our trucks all over town-now come and see what else we have to offer! CMS Mechanical Services, powered by APi Group and our parent company Jamar, is a highly skilled mechanical services provider located in beautiful Windsor, Colorado. We have a solid reputation for great customer service, quality products and expert installation by a group of successful and committed individuals – and we are adding to our team! Do you have experience in the mechanical or service industry, account management and estimating? Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity with a reputable company where you can learn and grow in your career? If you answered yes, read on!
ALL ABOUT YOU:
You know the value in creating true, trustworthy partnerships with clients and have strong, positive communication and interpersonal skills. You have the drive to reach new customers, proactively assess situations and use good judgement in proposing solutions. You understand project execution and thrive in the nuts-and-bolts details of proposing, preparing, executing and successfully closing full-cycle mechanical projects. You take pride in your work, seek opportunities to move forward, and effectively partner with a diverse set of personalities. You are a self-starter, determined to succeed, enjoy what you do and want to have fun while you work!
As a Service Account Rep/Project Manager at CMS, you will:
- Research job leads, collect business intelligence and identify, target and create business opportunities.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Lead the team to prepare, execute, follow up and successfully close on customer proposals.
- Work with the team to research and improve sales reach and processes.
- Manage assigned projects throughout their lifecycle, including oversight of quality control, safety and productivity
- Allocate adequate resources, scheduling, budget, and other factors necessary for project completion and success.
- Minimum three years’ experience working with mechanical, HVAC or building automation systems.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Proven relationship-building skills and a passion for working as a member of a team.
- Experience in the development and maintenance of CRM, project and opportunity tracking, sales pipeline systems, and reporting.
- Proficiency with computer applications including MSOffice; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Well-developed communications skills: oral, written and presentation.
We offer compensation in line with experience and excellent benefits including
- Four medical plan options from BCBS
- Vision, Dental
- 401K with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Profit Sharing
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Robust training and development opportunities
- Perk Program Discounts
CMS Mechanical strives to create a culture and environment that is inviting, encouraging and supportive of people of all backgrounds so that diverse voices, thoughts, and perspectives may be heard and amplified. All are encouraged to apply!
Pay Range – Commensurate with experience, between 85,000 – 100,000 annual salary
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or later, Monday through Friday.