PROVIDING RIGHT SOLUTIONS FOR ALL FIRE PROTECTION NEEDS SINCE 1990.
International Fire Protection (IFP) is an Alabama-based fire suppression company. We have charted our history and legacy in building a safer environment for our customers and communities. Therefore, LIFE SAFETY IS OUR BUSINESS, as such, we promise to provide the best life safety service to our customers through quality, integrity, honesty, and customer satisfaction.
What we offer
- BCBS (health, dental, vision)
- Flex Spending Accounts (health and dependent)
- Supplemental Insurance (life, disability, accidental, critical)
Fire Alarm Helper
Technician helper needed for Fire Alarm division. Successful candidate should be looking for a long term employment and career opportunity. Likes working with others and being part of a team. Has a good work ethic and strives for top performance. Candidate must be able to assist technicians as needed for basic repair and maintenance on major makes and models of fire alarm systems.
Duties will include pulling wire, installing conduit and mounting devices. An aptitude for electrical theory and knowledge, or ability to learn, is considered a requirement.
- reliable candidate
- positive attitude
- Valid driver's license and insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass drug test/background check
- Ability to lift 40 lbs or more/work on lifts/ladders over 2 feet above ground
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, professional appearance, work ethic
- Able to assist as needed