( OPPORTUNITY TO GROW INTO MANAGEMENT )
Richmond and Surrounding Areas
About the Company
This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our Company and we have big plans for the future! Alloy Group was formed in 2018 out of six separate business .We are now a full-service national construction, demolition and engineering consulting powerhouse.
Provides abatement and demolition services to various projects involving asbestos, lead, mold, PCP’s, interior demolition and structural demolition. Must follow specific directions, wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow all safety procedures. Must work well in a team environment, perform tasks efficiently and follow direction.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Abates asbestos, lead, mold and PCP’s in a variety of settings and environments
- Performs interior demolitions of various spaces, and demolishes various structures and buildings
- Must be able to work from heights, in confined spaces, in hot environments and under adverse conditions
- Must be able to safely and effectively work with various hand tools, powered tools, lifting devices and material movers
- Hardworking with a good attitude
Required Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Experienced leader in supervision in the remediation and demolition industry
- Certified in asbestos abatement in Virginia
- 30 Hour OSHA Certification
- State Issued Driver's License
- Military Base Access
- Can Read Blue Prints
- Client-Driven Attitude
Preferred Skills, Education & Requirements
- High School education, GED or equivalent
- 10 Hour OSHA Certification
- Field Flo Software experience ( Can Train )
- Hard working with a good Attitude
- Bilingual a plus
Hourly Pay & Benefits
The Alloy Group provides an excellent work environment, highest starting pay in the industry, performance- based bonuses, referral bonuses, strong and competitive benefits, outstanding educational opportunities, and a solid career path for the employee that excels.
- Advancement Opportunities
- Training and Mentoring to reach your full potential
- 90-Day Review, Performance based hourly wage increase
Alloy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.