W.M. Jordan Company offers industry-leading strategies for construction management, design-build, virtual construction, green building and public-private partnerships in Virginia and the Carolinas. A family-owned company, W.M. Jordan is committed to life-long learning, developing construction professionals, general wellness for all employees, and giving back through community service. Our philosophy of empowering people to be the best they can be is our foundation of success.
The Estimating Coordinator is a member of our Preconstruction team providing support for bid solicitation, trade partner procurement and related preconstruction activities. The successful applicant will be a valued member of our team working alongside Project Estimators to ensure the success of each project. Seeking candidates with a minimum of five years’ experience in an administrative capacity in a construction management or general contracting environment.
Key Interfaces: Project Estimators, Project Managers, Project Administrators, Marketing Coordinators, Business Development Managers and Accounting Staff Members
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrative support from project pursuit through preconstruction close-out
- Document management across network drives, web-based bid solicitation and project management platforms
- Data management in CRM platform to include reporting
- Assists in preparation and review of pricing proposal deliverables and owner contracts
- Assists in preparation of subcontracts and purchase orders
- Maintenance of forms library and process guide updates
- Meeting coordination
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with trade partners and internal team members
- Positive attitude and team mentality
- Strong written communication skills
- Confident verbal communication
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint)
- Experience with CRM platform
- Task oriented with attention to detail
- Strong organization and document management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and shift focus as needed to accommodate external deadlines
- Strength in problem solving and process improvement
- Interest in lifelong learning and growth
We offer our full-time employees a competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
W. M. Jordan Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer