Metal-Tech Partners has an exciting new career opportunity. We are seeking a candidate that is highly motivated, organized and who enjoys working in a fast-paced, hands-on working environment. This is an excellent chance to work for a growing company that offers a competitive compensation package with long term employment stability.
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Mark or tag identification on parts.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Help production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, or cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Clean and lubricate equipment.
- Record information, such as the number of products tested, meter readings, or dates and times of product production.
What we are proud to offer you:
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- IRA with Company Match