Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
This individual obtains requirements by verifying, preparing, and forwarding purchase orders; verifies receipt of items and authorizes payment.
- Locates and purchases fire sprinkler material for projects
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives
- Purchases and monitors office supplies
- Keeps office current on local pricing and new products
- Searches for competitive pricing and options
- Conducts Accounts Payable duties associated with the purchasing program
- Retains information accessible by sorting and filing documents
- Schedules Western States Fire Protection drivers and outside will call/deliveries
- Tracks maintenance on shop and field material handling equipment (Fork and Scissor lifts)
- Warehouse and shop management with additional help for larger offices; if necessary
- Knowledge of fire protection product lines (Threaded, Grooved, FDC etc…) is required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college with general Accounting experience a plus
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite products knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Must be able to pass a post-offer drug test, background and reference check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor