J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc. is looking for a Assistant Field Superintendent to support field activities, such as - direction and coordination of direct labor, coordination of subcontractors and materials, on construction projects assigned.
The right candidate will have a background in utility, manhole, conduit, heavy/civil, pump station and similar projects.
- Responsible to support all field activities, including direction and coordination of direct labor, subcontractors and materials, on construction projects assigned. This position requires a highly professional and organized individual who can work in a fast-paced construction business environment
- Oversight of safety policies and maintain a safe operating work site by ensuring compliance with all applicable codes, such as OSHA and contract requirements
- Planning / scheduling of craft employee activities and subcontractors
- Efficient and effective use of assigned resources
- Communicate project issues, employee issues and client issues to the project manager
- Submission of accurate Foreman’s reports and other paperwork on a timely basis
- Ongoing and day-to-day maintenance of good relations with clients and public officials
- An Associate’s degree in construction methods and practices is preferred
- Minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience in the construction industry supporting projects and trades, which may include technical training and a high school diploma
- The training and high school diploma may be substituted for the Associate’s degree
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Ins., Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Bonus Program, Education Assistance, Training & Development
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees