PROVIDING RIGHT SOLUTIONS FOR ALL FIRE PROTECTION NEEDS SINCE 1990.
International Fire Protection (IFP) is an Alabama-based fire suppression company. We have charted our history and legacy in building a safer environment for our customers and communities. Therefore, LIFE SAFETY IS OUR BUSINESS, as such, we promise to provide the best life safety service to our customers through quality, integrity, honesty, and customer satisfaction.
What we offer
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Flex Spending Accounts (health and dependent)
- Personal Times
- Supplemental Insurance (life, disability, accidental, critical)
- Commission Plan
- Prepare preliminary plans, estimates and proposals in accordance with company policy and present bid packages to customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Follow up with customers to ensure receipt of proposal and answer any questions.
- Pro-actively identify, pursue and sell all life safety services opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Deliver the budgeted dollar volume and profit.
- Develop relations and maintain business contacts.
- Review each job awarded for compliance with estimate and proposal terms prior to District Manager for review.
- Review all bids with District Manager and Superintendent prior to bidding to customer.
- Any job estimated at $150,000 and above must be presented and approved by the Operations Manager, Corporate Sales Manager and President.
- Maintain activity detail and summary to submit on the 1st of each month to Kay Clark, Corporate Sales Manager and Operations Manager.
- Track jobs to completion, assuring that all valid extras are quoted and closed.
- After the award of project, procure all drawings, specs, etc. as required to properly book and design project.
Work with Administrative Assistant in aiding with the collection of invoices, making sure they are current.
- Will be responsible for your continuing education and training
- Must understand the latest applicable technology in your respective field
- Must maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times
LIMITATIONS and DISCLAIMER:
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
International Fire Protection Inc. and its subsidiaries are affirmative action and equal opportunity employers, and do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran