APi Group is a global, market-leading business services provider of safety and specialty services in over 500 locations in approximately 20 countries. We have a winning culture driven by entrepreneurial business leaders to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.
At APi Group, the mission is clear: We Build Great Leaders. We believe that everyone at APi is a Leader and one of our core pillars of success is our distinct leadership development culture. We provide internally and cross-functional development programs across our businesses. Our culture of investing in leadership development at all levels of the organization has created an empowered, entrepreneurial atmosphere that facilitates organizational sharing of knowledge and best practices and enables the development of cross-brand solutions and innovation.
We are seeking a Strategic Supply Chain Analyst reporting to Global Strategic Initiatives Leader.
- Support members of the Procurement Group to define requirements, scope analysis and reporting specifications, set reporting cadence, and establish data management plans.
- Support the Global Procurement organization with analytics, data-based conclusions, recommendations, and advice.
- Develop a deep level of understanding of the data under analysis, focusing on ensuring the right balance of accuracy and completeness with timely delivery of required information.
- Be a key player in internal projects within the organization (Sourcing/Materials/Logistics).
- Develop and maintain the company’s spend data and analytics warehouse. Act as the company’s liaison with outside procurement consultants to help gather, capture, report, and analyze spending and trends.
- Prepare reports on health & performance indicators (KPI’s) and cost benefit analysis reports for review by senior managers.
- Work closely with finance leaders across the organization to ensure integrity of data and track the cost savings through the monthly income statements as well as coordinate the cost savings during the annual budget and monthly forecasting processes.
- Identify areas of opportunities beyond cost savings initiatives including vendor terms, controls processes and procedures, inventory management and industry trends.
- Support RFI/P/Q execution including post-activity reporting and analysis.
- Provide data analysis to assist in negotiating procurement contracts with suppliers and vendors.
- Actively participate in project reviews and status updates, demonstrating a deep level of understanding around assigned projects.
- Can lead, coordinate and direct periodic meetings, resolve issues and follow up on action items identified in meetings.
- Monitor current programs to ensure compliance within the organization.
- Learn to navigate seamlessly throughout the organization during data gathering and analysis activities, fostering relationships with partners throughout the business to support data requirements.
- Develop an understanding around business requirements and solutions to service those business requirements.
- Keep abreast of vendor and supplier related activities that could impact the company.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferably in supply chain management, engineering, science, mathematics, or related field required.
- 3-5 years data analytics required.
- Recent graduates or someone with at least 3 years of experience in procurement, supply chain management, finance, operations, data analytics, or related fields.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
Competencies and Skills:
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to manage constructive and cooperative working relationships, often without introduction.
- Demonstrates self-confidence and integrity in challenging work environment.
- Positive change leader. Specifically, supporting necessary change across the organization in order to move the company towards a world class procurement organization.
- Demonstrates basic business financial knowledge, Captive insurance management experience.
- Experience leveraging analytical ability to drive and influence business decisions.
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.