For over 70 years, the Magnolia family of companies has been serving the residents and businesses of the Washington and Baltimore Metropolitan areas. Today the Magnolia Companies consist of Joseph J. Magnolia, Inc. and Magnolia Plumbing, Inc. and operate out of multiple locations, dispatching approximately 200 service and construction vehicles throughout the Washington and Baltimore Region.
Magnolia Plumbing, Inc. is looking for Residential HVAC Equipment and Material Associate or our Residential Mechanical Division. Previous experience working with plumbing or with your hands would make you an ideal candidate for this role. Long hours and hands on activities are required. You MUST be mechanically inclined and have a desire to make a difference with your participation. The biggest piece of this role is being able to pick up new information quickly and learn in the field. We need honest, hard working individuals who are customer focused and want to receive/organize/deliver project material in an effective and efficient manner! DOT Medical CARD Holder REQUIRED. Clean Driving Record and Background.
- Be on Time, flexible and willing to learn
- Be PRESENT AND POLITE and WANT TO BE HERE
- Plan and complete all necessary steps in Receiving / Organizing / Delivering Project Material in a timely and professional manner.
- When necessary - assisting in the installation, maintenance, repair and servicing tasks
- Adhere to the highest standards of quality, and safety
- Ensure proper billing, invoicing and daily documentation of materials in your care and possession
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction from start to finish of day
- Must be Mechanically inclined
- Highly Organized
- Excellent Communication skills
- Able to work well with others
- Possess and maintain a valid drivers’ license WITHOUT points
- Possess a Current Medical DOT Certification
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- 4 years High School or Equivalent
- 1-2 Plumbing experience preferred
Required License or Certification:
- Valid License and Clean Driving Record
What We Offer
- Medical Insurance -- we pay a percentage of the cost of you and your family's insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- 401k Plan with a company match
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Magnolia Plumbing Inc.’s Residential Home Services, a Division of the Magnolia Family of Companies.