SSRS a division of AUS Inc., is a full- service survey and market research firm known for innovative methodologies and optimized research designs (https://ssrs.com/). Our headquarters are in Glen Mills, PA with a data collection center in Allentown, PA. We conduct surveys on a wide variety of topics including current events, politics, health care, sports, technology, religion, customer/product satisfaction, media usage and many other important issues.
Our clients come from academic, non-profit, government and commercial sectors and our work informs critical decision – making in all those areas. Our team is made up of people who are passionate about research and are skilled in all aspects of research process, including study design, quantitative data collection using telephone, internet, mail and mixed mode methods, qualitative research, and analysis.
We are seeking an Associate Project Director (APD) (approximately 0-1 year of experience) or Project Director (PD) (approximately 2-3 years of relevant experience or advanced education) who will support our work and grow with us. The APD/PD plays a key role in our work and is responsible for coordination and dissemination of study specifications, communications between divisions, and oversight of quality assurance protocols. This is a junior – level project management position with significant growth opportunity.
Ideal candidates are base in our Glen Mills, PA office but remote work is possibility for the right candidate.
- Provide research support for a wide variety of studies using different survey modalities.
- Take ownership of projects under their direction
- Responsible for quality control of projects, including checking survey programs, mailing materials, coding, crosstabs, SPSS files and all other client deliverable.
- Communicate with internal operational teams.
- Maintain project-specific schedules and monitor timelines.
- Document project processes and procedures.
- Review and format questionnaires.
- Produce fieldwork and progress reports and draft basic analysis of trends and outliers.
- Prepare data reports in word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Collaborate with the Research Director on client communications.
- Conduct background research.
- Other duties as the needs of the business dictate.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in marketing, social science, business or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Ability to solve problems/ or apply critical thinking.
- Desire to work in exciting, fast-paced environment with renowned industry professionals.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects while preserving attention to details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products, particularly Excel.
- Professional attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A Passion for Data and high- quality public opinion research.
- Familiarity with SSS or another statistical package preferred (not required).
Additional Jon Information:
Please include a cover letter with your application.