The Laboratory Technician I tasks will include specimen preparation, preparation and management of reagents and supplies, instrument preventive maintenance and troubleshooting and assisting in the performance of quality control procedures.
- Shift is Tuesday to Saturday from 8am to 4:30pm
- High School diploma (Bachelor's degree preferred) plus 1 to 2 years of related laboratory experience
- Experience working with LIMS database, quality systems and lab automation
- Molecular experience preferred
- Experience with running laboratory equipment and using pipettes
MDxHealth seeks talented people who are passionate about improving the diagnosis and treatment of cancer patients.
MDxHealth is building world class healthcare company, providing significant career development and financial opportunities.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, company paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, 401(k) with company match, generous employee discounts, a casual, but driven work environment, and the ability to make a real difference as a key contributor to our growth.
MDxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at: 866-259-5644