APi Group is a global, market-leading business services provider of safety and specialty services in over 500 locations in approximately 20 countries. We have a winning culture driven by entrepreneurial business leaders to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.
At APi Group, the mission is clear: We Build Great Leaders. We believe that everyone at APi is a Leader and one of our core pillars of success is our distinct leadership development culture. We provide internally and cross-functional development programs across our businesses. Our culture of investing in leadership development at all levels of the organization has created an empowered, entrepreneurial atmosphere that facilitates organizational sharing of knowledge and best practices and enables the development of cross-brand solutions and innovation.
The Enterprise Application Support Technician supports our core business applications and works closely with a team of professionals to ensure business needs are met and system health is maintained.
- Provide Level 2 business user and system support for business applications, including evaluating user support requests, analyzing functional or technical problems, resolving issues, or working with the appropriate escalation teams to determine solutions.
- Document and maintain knowledge base articles to ensure the entire group follows repeatable support processes.
- Responsible for support ticket intake – resolve tickets in a timely manner to meet defined SLAs.
- Partner with peer IT teams in issue resolution and process improvement.
- Lead and participate in knowledge transfer sessions with the other support teams.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
- Associate degree in computer related field
- 2+ years related experience in support or IT role
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; Outlook, Word, Teams, Excel, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, with sensitivity to deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Strong teaching, mentoring, and knowledge transfer skills
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year College or University; or Hands-on experience supporting business systems for a large company (preferably financial, payroll, or core business applications)
- Experience working with:
- ServiceNow's IT Service Management capabilities
- UiPath or other RPA tool
- Experience writing code
- Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or COINS
- Microsoft AD/AzureAD Administration: User creation, Groups, Permissions
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting and internal controls
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.