Caddell Construction is a customer-focused general contractor with a clear mission of constructing what matters for the long-term success of employees, clients and strategic partners. At Caddell, employees come first because your success is key to the continued growth of the company. To learn more about the exciting projects and opportunities available at Caddell Construction, visit us at caddell.com.
Caddell Construction is looking for an experienced dynamic accountant to join our team as a Tax Manager!
Education/Experience:Bachelor’s degree in accounting and 8 or more years of relevant tax experience preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, etc.: CPA licensure is ideal.
COVID-19 Requirements: Caddell Construction is subject to Federal requirements related to COVID-19 vaccination mandates. Full vaccination status is two weeks post the two-dose inoculation (Pfizer or Moderna) or a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson). Caddell Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer – veterans, disabled and other protected classes under applicable laws and regulations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Analytical skills with a working knowledge of current tax laws.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- Self-starter with excellent attention to detail. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, verifies own work to ensure quality work product.
- Experience with multiple software platforms, such as Adobe, Microsoft Office Suite, SAGE, ERP systems, with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with contribution matching
- Competitive Paid Time Off
Caddell Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer veterans, disability, and other protected classes under applicable laws and regulations.