J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc. is currently looking for leaders to work as part of project management team in all offices supporting various lines of business in Heavy, Civil, Utility projects.
- Work alongside Project Managers and Superintendents to properly plan and execute various construction projects
- Take ownership of project documentation such as change orders, RFI’s, production logs, etc.
- Maintain project schedules, budget/costs and all related reporting
- Daily operation of the field office
- Point of contact for other contractors, subcontractors, and vendors
- Prepare /submit client submittals, vendor invoices and other miscellaneous items
- Effectively develop engineering solutions to project issues
- Maintain strong relations with clients
Work Experience Needed:
- 1–4 years of experience in related construction desirable.
- Relatable experience is highly desirable. i.e.: civil construction, landscaping, home repairs, work with hands
Special Skills / Abilities Needed:
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Outstanding computer skills including the MS office suite of products, specifically Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively within the company, with clients, and with field personnel is essential
- Travel to various work locations (company vehicle provided for business travel)
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Ins., Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Bonus Program, Education Assistance, Training & Development
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees