The Specimen Accessioner I performs all paperwork and non-technical procedures required to prepare, process, and submit specimens to the laboratory for testing. Responsibilities will include but not limited to receiving, triaging and accessioning patient samples, distribution of patient reports and specimens to clients, performing quality control of accessions and labeling.
- The position is in our Plano, Texas lab and the shift is Tuesday to Friday from 9:00am to 7:30pm
- 1 to 2 years' experience
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to troubleshoot specimen issues
- Ability to communicate specimen questions, concerns and issues with clients, pathology labs and internal departments via telephone, email and facsimile
- Excellent communication and documentation skills required
- Attention to detail a must
MDxHealth seeks talented people who are passionate about improving the diagnosis and treatment of cancer patients.
MDxHealth is building world class healthcare company, providing significant career development and financial opportunities.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, company paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, 401(k) with company match, generous employee discounts, a casual, but driven work environment, and the ability to make a real difference as a key contributor to our growth.
MDxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at: 866-259-5644