The Laboratory Technologist will implement the development of new assays within clinical Microbiology and Molecular Biology disciplines in clinical laboratory operations, and performs the processing of patient samples using manual microbiology techniques and molecular biology protocols governed by MDxHealth's Quality Systems and Technical Standard Operating Procedures..
- Flexible Schedule
- Position is in our Plano, Texas area laboratory
- Bachelor's degree. in life science related field (e.g., biology, chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology) required and ASCP Certification preferred
- At least 1 year experience in a CLIA certified laboratory performing diagnostics testing on patient samples
- Experience with Quality Systems required under CLIA is required
- Experience with the implementation and validation of new assays and optimization of assay parameters.
- Actively participates and leads discussions pertaining to experiment results and project status updates.
- Effectively generates and presents experiment findings or project results in various forms, ranging from concise spreadsheets to PowerPoint presentations.
- Superior knowledge of clinical microbiology and molecular technologies is preferred
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail. Strong analytical skills. Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Schedule is Tuesday to Saturday, 10:00am to 6:30pm
MDxHealth seeks talented people who are passionate about improving the diagnosis and treatment of cancer patients.
MDxHealth is building world class healthcare company, providing significant career development and financial opportunities.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, company paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, 401(k) with company match, generous employee discounts, a casual, but driven work environment, and the ability to make a real difference as a key contributor to our growth.
MDxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at: 866-259-5644