APi Group is a global, market-leading business services provider of safety and specialty services in over 500 locations in approximately 20 countries. We have a winning culture driven by entrepreneurial business leaders to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.
At APi Group, the mission is clear: We Build Great Leaders. We believe that everyone at APi is a Leader and one of our core pillars of success is our distinct leadership development culture. We provide internally and cross-functional development programs across our businesses. Our culture of investing in leadership development at all levels of the organization has created an empowered, entrepreneurial atmosphere that facilitates organizational sharing of knowledge and best practices and enables the development of cross-brand solutions and innovation.
We are currently seeking an ERP Support Specialist. This position supports ongoing and one-time efforts for APi Group Business Systems, specifically key ERP systems that serves multiple companies. This role will evaluate processes and system capabilities through analysis and critical thinking. This position will work with the team to improve processes both within the business and within systems. Additionally, this position will work with IT workstreams and operating companies to ensure processes within systems meet necessary business requirements.
- Learn aspects of software systems utilized by APi Group, including end user use of system, minor to complex configurations, and business processes within the system
- Support the Operating Companies and other IT workstreams to solution more complex use cases brought forth by end users for resolution through the Support ticket system
- Determine repetitive support tickets that can “shift left” within IT by developing training and creating shared knowledge for other customer support teams
- Collaborate with stakeholders to solution tickets and determine root causes, including end user retraining, developing training tools, process reevaluation, or changes to software
- Lead testing and QA/QC efforts to verify functionality through proven test scripts and manuals
- Support partnership with SaaS vendor to ensure system maintenance, stability, and optimization
- Engage the user community to support Operating Companies’ use of the system through training, support, standard processes, and feedback loops
- Help maintain user community communication, training documentation, and resources, ensuring these living documents are readily available and up to date as necessary
- Analyze business processes within the systems to ensure optimization, efficiency, and scalability
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BS/BA in business analysis, information technology, computer science or another relevant field
- Excellent analytical skills and aptitude for critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Data driven and focused approach
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Strong character, ethics, commitment, and reliability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft PowerPoint
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.