$4.00 Shift Differential & $5000.00 Sign-On Bonus*
Albaugh, LLC is the largest privately-owned provider of post-patent crop protection products in the United States, focused on delivering excellent value to our customers through a constantly expanding product portfolio, and providing high quality formulations and customer service. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility strategically located in St. Joseph, MO, allows for convenient and efficient distribution to our customers nationwide. In addition, our growth and continuous improvement efforts have resulted in the expansion of our manufacturing capabilities for herbicides, fungicides and insecticides. Developing and manufacturing alternative solutions for farmers while providing a high level of quality and performance at an economical value remains a core focus. Protecting our environment while adhering to safety standards is a continuing commitment of Albaugh.
The Lab Tech/Chemist's role is to provide analytical and inspection support for Albaugh production. You will commit to lab routine analytical work and analytical techniques maintenance & application. A Shift Differential is added to all hours worked when working this schedule.
Bachelors Degree or obtaining secondary education in a related field.
- Follow set protocols to ensure health, safety, and environmental considerations are priority
- Follow National quality related legal, regulations, Albaugh quality standards to carry out production quality control operation.
- Comply with Albaugh policy & standard and lab requirements.
- Carry out raw material incoming inspection, intermediates, in process samples, final products and environment samples testing according to testing schedule.
- Follow lab SOPs, analytical methods and guidance to provide accurate analytical data to products, intermediates, in-process samples, raw materials and environment samples.
- Implement quality release in system as quality release specifications.
- Record, upload and save analytical data in place as lab SOP's requirements.
- Timely record and report any deviation, abnormal and unqualified findings in order to let team to find root cause and solutions.
- Carry out routine maintenance, calibration and simple troubleshooting on lab analytical instruments.
- Carry out chemical test solution and reference solution preparation. Ensure reagents and consumables under control well.
- Provide analytical supports to process improvement & process study.
- Carry out the sample retained operation of raw materials, in-process samples, intermediates and products as requirements.
- Carry out validation & application for new analytical methods & technologies.
- Chemical analysis or related discipline, junior college degree or above
- Knowledge of basic quality management & assurance
- Knowledge of chemical & instrumental analysis
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities:
- Insistent on quality principle and standards
- Team working and networking
- Lab analytical operation skill
- Good communication skill
- Ability to simply read and write in English
Critical leadership capabilities:
- Lead self to constantly seek to learn and grow
- Work across boundaries to build relationship with others
- Execution & results orientation
A great benefits package that includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental coverage
- STD, LTD and accident coverage
- 401(k) plan subject to eligibility and vesting schedule, with employer contributions
- 9 paid holidays
Community involvement – Feel good being a part of an organization that cares about the communities around them;
- Stability – since its founding in 1979, Albaugh has grown through continuous improvement and reinvestment in the organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts the management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Job offers are contingent upon a successful drug screen and background review. Albaugh. LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
* Sign on Bonus Eligibility - In Good Standing after 120 days of employment; $1.00 Permanent Shift Differential/ $3.00 Temp Shift Differential